We are sensitive and respectful of your privacy. The following is our Privacy Statement with regards to your use of our website:
We do not collect any information about our visitor’s email or referring domain.
For visitors on our website we may collect:
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect:
- May be used for internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- May be used for improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Is not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or email from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us directly.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who we share your data with
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.